How do I bulk export data on people or groups in my Workplace community?
Change platform:Computer Help
To export data on people or groups in your Workplace community:
- Go to Insights in the Admin Panel.
- Scroll down and click Export for People or Groups.
- Workplace will then send you an email with a link to download the CSV file.
Note: You can also request the data from your Admin Panel by going to the People tab, then clicking at the top of the page and selecting Export Employee Information. For data on groups, from the Admin Panel click Groups, then click and select Export group information.
Managing bulk Imports and Exports
Admins can check the real-time status of bulk tasks from the People Imports/Exports dashboard.
To access the dashboard:
- Go to People in the Admin Panel.
- Select the Imports/Exports tab to see bulk files that have previously been imported or exported to your Workplace.
- You can also check the status of Bulk Operations and see bulk tasks that have been requested from the past 30 days.
Admins can also download bulk tasks that generate a file once they're complete. Files will be available for download for 4 days.
Exporting group member details
Admins can export the members of specific Workplace groups from the Admin Panel.To export data on members of a specific group:
- Go to Groups in the Admin Panel.
- Find the group and click and select Export Members.
- You will receive an email with the group membership details.
All the data abides by standard privacy policies, but admins will not be able to see email addresses or departments for users from another company, if the export group is a Multi Company Group.