What technical specifications are supported by Workplace live video?
- We accept video in maximum 720p (1280x720) resolution at 30 frames per second, with 1 key frame every 2 seconds.
- You must send an I-frame (keyframe) at least once every 2 seconds throughout the stream.
- Recommended max bit rate is 4 Mbps. Going above this maximum is possible but will make live streams highly unstable.
- Changing resolution midstream has a negative impact on the broadcast.
- Titles must be fewer than 255 characters, otherwise the stream will fail.
- The Live API accepts H264 encoded video and AAC encoded audio only.
- 8 hour maximum length for live stream.
- 4 hour maximum length for preview streams (either through Live dialog or publisher tools). After 240 minutes, a new stream key must be generated.
- RTMP stream URLs will expire 24 hours after they're created.
Advanced Audio Settings:
- Audio Sample Rate: 48 KHz
- Audio Bitrate: 128-Kbps mono
- Audio Codec: AAC
Advanced Video Settings:
- Pixel Aspect Ratio: Square
- Frame Types: Progressive Scan
- Bitrate Encoding: CBR
- Video Codec: H264